1. To comply with national and international legal regulations, environmental laws / regulations and other obligations,
2. To minimize industrial pollution at its source, to keep wastes under control and encourage recycling by minimizing them,
3. Keeping natural resources and energy consumption under control, minimizing their use and turning to natural resources that have the least impact on the environment,
4. To contribute the continuous improvement by creating environmental goals and targets,
5. With the aim of raising environmental awareness, by organize trainings and to ensure that employees and suppliers adopt environmental awareness as a philosophy of life,
6. Providing a suitable working environment by eliminating conditions that may adversely affect worker health and safety,
With the purpose of minimizing undesirable conditions that can effect the environment.